Saturday, April 23, 2011

This Poll in Review (colors)

  So, as the weekly poll wrapped up yesterday it is time to take a step back and see what it tells us about the player's and the game. Well as we all should know there has been a running war between the two colors, in game and out. By this I mean people have obtained some kind of psychological disorder making them value one team/color more than the other. At times from reading various websites and playing the game it seems like one color may have many more "fans" than the other, I am guilty to thinking so too. Yet from the poll it reveals maybe not, maybe just maybe they both have an equal number of fans, and well some people just don't care.

Results: 

Blue 284
Green 297
Screw this, I'm red. 183 
 

2 comments:

Sebastian said...

I'm really glad that the teams are even. Means I'll always have greens to mercilessly slaughter.

Unknown said...

http://www.mediafire.com/?xcmc2n8htmyoy4l

I made a mod pack, would you mind adding it?

Post a Comment